Fezelry Jewelry Desings

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Finding Your Passion 24hrMom talks with Christine Haynes of Fezelry Jewlery designs

I was invited to be a guest on The 24hrmom Online Radio Show with host Luva Alverez, on the show we discussed finding your passion.  For several years, I have been cultivating my passion into a business while also balancing being a wife and mother working several "day jobs" and at one time being a full time student.  During the interview I share how my passion found me, and how a sponsorship from a very dear friend jump started it all.  I share my story, of how I started selling my handmade jewelry creations out of a messenger bag and how small steps took my jewelry from the messenger bag to magazines, and celebrities. I offer real advice for others looking to take that step and start a business. Special thank you to 24hr Mom and show host Luva Alverez for having me on the show it was a pleasure!
Listen to internet radio with 24hrmom on Blog Talk Radio

No comments: