Fezelry Jewelry Desings

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Maintaining Balance and Sanity as a Busy Mompreneuer

Busy mom and entrepreneur, Christine Haynes, tells how she hangs on to her sanity while running a business and keeping up with her family. 


When I started my business, Fezelry Jewelry Designs, several years ago, I had no clue that I would actually work harder for myself then I ever would for other people.  Being the Owner, Designer, Vice President, Office Manager, Public Relations Department, Marketing Director, Web Designer, Photographer, Accountant, and Creative Master Mind behind my brand is both exhausting and time consuming, but it’s rewarding.   Continue Reading...
Maintaining Balance and Sanity as a Busy Mompreneuer

No comments: