Fezelry Jewelry Desings

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Say What? What Clients are saying about Fezelry Jewelry Designs

Cindy recently purchased two Floating Freshwater Pearl Necklaces (one of each color pink /white) from the Fezelry Pink (Komen) collection.



Here is what she had to say about her jewelry selections -

"OMG! These two necklaces are just lovely!!! I was originally going to keep one for myself and give the other one away as a gift...but now I'm thinking I'll keep both of them, all for myself!!! "
A very satisfied and delighted customer, Cindy Pearson


Jewelry selection is a very personal decision Cindy, thank you for selecting to adorn yourself in Fezelry! Thank you for your kind words, enjoy your creations (go ahead,keep them to yourself we won't tell) and welcome to the Fezelry family!

No comments: