Fezelry Jewelry Desings

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Fezelry Jewelry on The Music Box with Host Tanya Dallas Lewis

Did you miss it?! It was one awesome interview on The Music Box radio show with host, Stellar Award nominated National Recording Artist, Tanya Dallas Lewis! If you missed it, the archives are live! Find out what I revealed that made Tanya practically stop the show rewind and start again! And...the crazy thing my parents allowed me to do that left her speechless! 
Listen here: 
Listen to internet radio with Diary of A Psalmist on Blog Talk Radio
 

Talk back, what did you think of the interview?  What is your passion? What do you think about my crazy parents? Would you allow your children to do that same thing my parents did? 

No comments: